The best recipes with cocoa are those that choose the highest quality ingredient. The purest or the one with the best flavor. Therefore, before getting into the kitchen, it is best to select the raw material well. And the result can vary a lot depending on this.
At Vulcanotec, experts as we are in machinery to extract the best from cocoa, we wanted to encourage you to use it by sharing with you the most interesting cocoa recipes that we have found. We hope you are encouraged to do them and that you enjoy tasting them more.
The best recipes with Cocoa
So that you can prepare the best cocoa recipes, we have selected those preparations that offer you the possibility of getting the most out of this ingredient. A legendary raw material that has been with us for centuries and that not everyone knows how to appreciate.
For all of them, you will need cocoa powder. A way in which cocoa works very well since it allows you to make different variations with it.
They are not the only elaborations that you can make, but the ones that we consider show the full potential of this variant of cocoa. Be it in the form of a cake, muffins, cookies, sauces or creams.
Recipe with cocoa 1: Cheesecake and chocolate
It is a chocolatey version of a traditional cheesecake. A cake without a biscuit or biscuit in its base, which is creamy and very smooth.
- 400 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 100 grams of whipped cheese.
- 120 grams of sugar.
- 3 large eggs.
- 25 grams of corn flour.
- 12 grams of pure cocoa powder.
- Vanilla extract.
- Pour the cream cheese, the whipped cheese and the sugar into a bowl.
- Beat with a spatula or with the rods until obtaining a fine and homogeneous cream.
- Add the beaten eggs, salt and mix again.
- Sift the corn flour with the cocoa, and add it to the previous preparation, in addition to the vanilla extract or a natural vanilla bean.
- Beat the mixture again.
- Once the cake dough is prepared, cover the container and leave it to rest in the refrigerator for at least half an hour.
- Prepare the mold to make the cake, smearing it with butter and sprinkling a little flour and sugar, and preheat the oven to 175º C. With heat up and down.
- Pour the cake mix into the mold and let it settle well.
- Put the mold in the oven and bake the cheese and chocolate cake for 30-40 minutes, until when you click with a toothpick, it comes out clean, indicating that the cake is curdled.
- Leave it in the oven for 15 more minutes.
- Serve the cocoa cheesecake when it has cooled and settled.
Recipe with cocoa 2: Chocolate and Banana Flognarde
A delicious fruit and chocolate cake.
- 4 eggs.
- 125 grams of sugar.
- 80 grams of flour.
- 60 grams of butter.
- 250 milliliters of milk.
- 20 grams of pure cocoa powder.
- Vanilla essence.
- 3 large bananas.
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped almonds.
- Icing sugar to sprinkle.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, milk, half of the melted butter, vanilla essence and salt little by little.
- Beat until you get a fine cream and let it rest for half an hour. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180º C.
- Peel the bananas and cut them into thick slices, one finger thick.
- Grease the mold with butter and place the banana slices.
- Pour in the cream of the flognarde trying to cover all the bananas.
- Spread the chopped almonds over the flognarde and chop the rest of the butter and spread it out as well.
- Bake the cake for 30 minutes.
- Remove the flognarde from the oven and let it cool.
- Before serving, sprinkle with a little icing sugar.
Recipe with cocoa 3: Chocolate and Avocado Mousse
It is a different mousse, a surprise for the palate with the combination of avocado with cocoa powder, a little honey and milk. Its texture is very creamy, light and nutritious.
- 520 grams of avocado (without skin or bone).
- 80-100 grams of honey.
- 40 grams of pure cocoa powder.
- 160 grams of milk.
- Vanilla extract.
- Peel the avocados and remove the bone, chop it and put it in the blender glass.
- Add honey, cocoa and milk.
- Finally add the vanilla extract.
- Blend until you get a shiny, fine and homogeneous cream.
- Refrigerate until the moment of consumption.
- Serve in individual glasses or bowls and accompany it with some type of brioche, sponge cake or biscuit.
- Add color with some broken candies, or some fresh mint leaves.
Recipe with cocoa 4: Chocolate Hummus
It is a sweet version of hummus that is really good.
- 200 grams of cooked chickpeas (only with water)
- 15 grams of tahini.
- 15 grams of toasted hazelnut paste.
- 15 grams of pure cocoa powder.
- 30 grams of brown sugar.
- Vanilla essence.
- 60 grams of water.
- Put the chickpeas, the tahini or sesame paste, the hazelnut paste and the pure cocoa powder in the blender.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the vanilla essence and water.
- Blend into a paste or puree.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator well covered until serving time.
So, if you like chocolate, enjoy our recommendations and be surprised by the new combinations.